Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1 buck jones bb gun w/sun dial on stock w

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frisbeeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1 buck jones bb gun w/sun dial on stock w
    Posted: January-04-2007 at 5:12pm
hello..me and my wife have had this bb gun since 1972 as my grand dad gave it to me as we do not collect or have any use for it as it has been in a box for years...the year we are not experts so i guess the sun dial on the stock tells alot...no#2107 buck jones special it says on the top...the sun dial is on the left side...pump action ...the bbs go in at the top of the barrel....real pretty ingraving that says buck jones on left side....good condition we would say..considering the age and so we guess its up for grabs or the we will donate it to the museum....thanks everybody
acmebeer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acmebeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2007 at 12:45pm

What would you like for the gun? CAn you send me some pix?

Hope to hear from you.

Take care.

Dan.

c7ab@aol.com

Trailbuff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trailbuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2007 at 12:29pm

Frisbeeman,

I am interested in your Buck Jones BB Gun. Please let me know what price you would need for it and send me a few pics if you can.  My email address is jweberjr@comcast.net

Regards ,

John  (trailbuff)

Trailbuff Kansas City
Andrei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 11:30am

Do you still have this gun?  How much do you want for it?

oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 3:00pm
It's amazing how some people post items for sale on this site and don't take the time to reply to postings by interested parties.
Ejwills
bilbo View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2007 at 3:56am
I wonder if some of these people even have what they are advertising.
bilbo
frisbeeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frisbeeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 12:17pm
yes we still have our bb gun..as we have been in florida cleaning up after the devestation from weather...as for all you old farts who just sit on the computer and belly ache why someone has not responed to a fricken bb gun..get a f**ken life...spend some time with family or take your loved one out to a nice dinner..better yet go clean your rv.....after two offers for over 250 dollars...we are keeping it and best of all we will never visit this web site again.... 
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 9:34pm

Hey

Better yet.Teach your kids not to cuss.You came here,we didn't come to you.You posted over a month ago.This happens alot here .We get alot of post and alot of times we don't even get a thanks for helping someone.You left everone hanging for over a month with no response.I bet if it was a STUPID frisbee like you collect you would not have done the same.

Stevec

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic