Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1000+ daisy and other brands bb guns for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1000+ daisy and other brands bb guns for sale
    Posted: November-14-2015 at 6:47am
Im going to post pictures soon as possible that I probably got around a hundred model 25 model 26 there's quite a few model 1894 S a lot of Red Riders I got a lot of everything I even got a couple Remington BB guns I'm going to keep one of each of every model but going to sell off all the rest how much interest is there out there in BB guns I look forward to your guys replies. There's over a thousand bb guns alot of commons [IMG]http:// [/IMG]
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2015 at 7:44am
I'm interested.
Send me your e-mail address.
Marv
Marv, NW OH
dustinhemmingsen@yah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2015 at 9:07am
Click on the pic and it will take you to my photobucket
John in New Brunswic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John in New Brunswic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2015 at 9:20am
Would I ever love to stumble across something like this in an abandoned building. Forget the lottery ! Beautiful batch.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2015 at 9:30am
I wanting to keep one of each model and the rest must go any offers on the whole lot will be considered
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2015 at 1:06pm
Count me in....I'm interested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2015 at 1:42pm
If your interested you can call me at 1402 7411100 and I would love to sell the all for one money instead splitting the collection up There is alot more brands instead of daisy too
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2015 at 3:36pm
Holy moly.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2015 at 4:04pm
This is what ive seen so far Daisey Model 25 and one new in box 1936 and on up,107,1894,95,scotland daisy 160, 96 there is a double barrel daisy but I doesn't shoot bbs,
Crossman model 22,140,1400,147
Sheridan bluestreak
remingtons two different varables I believe 1920s
ben franklins
V-350 slide action
high score germans
haenel 284
slavia 622
hawthorne
daisy six shooters maybe 15
there is so many different mobels that I don't have the time to sort through this is just some of whats there there s a few high quality air rifles to

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2015 at 4:06pm
like I said I would really like to sell the whole thing as on and I cant ill start peacing them out  You can call me 1402 741 1100
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic