Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1000+ daisy and other brands bb guns for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2015 at 8:52pm
Any takers for 6000 for everything,I don't think this is going to be around for to long I do have standing offers at 6000 there's alot of meat on the bone
dustinhemmingsen@yah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2015 at 9:36am
I want to say thank you too the ones that have emailed me and gave me heads up on all the different bb guns I need to be looking for and I had no idea there was that many different red ryders
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2015 at 12:33pm
If you have standing offers at $6000 I would take it. Not that they aren't worth that or more but I think allot of us couldn't afford to spend that much at one time on a hobby. Now if you were piecing the collection out I think you may have some takers from this sight as long as the prices were with in reason.
It is a really cool collection and I'm sure anyone would love to have it, I know I would for sure!
daisy addiction View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2015 at 1:54pm
  Nice collection ! I think what Tbird said makes sense for this site . Good luck!
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2015 at 2:30pm
I think for $6000 someone would wan't to go through the collection and see what's actually there.
All of us would appreciate it if you would keep us informed as to what you end up doing with them.

Thanks,
Ejwills.
Ejwills

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2015 at 4:50pm
Any takers for 6000. I've got some offers not 6000 but for less. Any takers at 5500
pmo View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2015 at 5:55pm
If these guns were stored properly and taken care of I would see your asking price...but if they have been stored in a shed ( in NEBRASKA ) through many rough winters I might question the overall shape they are in...how many actually work?....how many rusted and pitted beyond repair?....You are not even taking time to check them out or explain their condition...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2015 at 6:54pm
First off i just got them in and they were stored in a house in grand island, the guy that I got them from just moved them out of the house a month ago to get ready for auction, most of the do work and at 5500 that is a drop in the bucket, take the model 25 thereIs 50 of them 10 of them are Woodstock there you got roughly $1,200 the other 40 take times 50 that's 2000,Model 1989 there's probably a little over 30 of them 30 times 50 $1,500 there's two Remingtons don't be easily bring $1,200 for both all the pistols would be easaly another 1000 and I just went down and took another look and wrote down some more model number s and there is more valueable ones found. I guess what getting to is don't even try to tell me too high because I'm not a dummy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2015 at 7:01pm
Other models are 155,39,102,111,40,1938,80,36,1939b,94,95,96,105,105b,38,450,88,4998,106 and there more I'm still searching, click on my first picture I uploaded and I posted more on photobucket

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2015 at 7:23pm
There is still many more and conditions on them all very there some parts ones and there some that are in near mint condition, I will say two I can't take pics of everyone separate I don't have time, I havetwo full time jobs, that work and wife and kids. There was some that called me and asked if there was any painted on red Ryder's on the stock instead of engraved I believe I found one but I misplaced it in with I all the others I'll try to go through them again in the morning
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic