Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1000+ daisy and other brands bb guns for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2015 at 7:27pm
And if anyone wants to call me with questions please do my number is 14027411100
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2015 at 7:50pm
Not having the time to deal with them all is understandable. The thing is that hard core collectors are the ones who will pay the kind of money they are worth. And collectors want to know every wart on each gun when paying real money. I know I do. And seeing all those cool old guns in a heap in a garage makes me cringe.....unless they are beaters in the first place they are taking damage stored and transported like that. 
I'd suggest standing them up against a wall, if at all possible. I't surprising how many rifles will fit side by side in 8 feet of wall space. I know from experience. Smile
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
dustinhemmingsen@yah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2015 at 8:04pm
I started standing them up but on cement the want to fall over and there is alot of nice ones, if I had it my way I would put them in my house but my wife isn't going to like that. That is one of the reasons I want them gone. I should of not bought them. I'll move it down to 5000 dollars
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2015 at 9:25am
Even at $5000 it's going to be hard to sell these unless you find a dealer (who probably will want to buy them for allot less) or someone with allot of disposable income that collects BB guns. I (like the fuse) also cringed when I first saw them all piled up like that. First thing I thought was "they must be all beat up piled up like that". Having all those guns would be really cool but like The Fuse said, to shell all that money out at one time I would definitely want to know the condition of each and every gun. I know that would take a huge amount of time and allot of effort but if you wanted to sell them as a whole then you may just have to do that. Selling them one at a time may be easier and actually might even make you more money but it would definitely take you longer.
Also you may want to organize them better for the pictures and not display them in a big pile because that may turn allot of potential buyers away. Just my 2 cents.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2015 at 10:33am
4500. This is the lowest I will go and sorry that I made you guy cringe so hard. Tbird don't say "you might get your money back if I sell them separately" don't add your two sense if you don't no what your talking about I now what type of deal I got here I guess I will separate them and sell them on eBay and let me guess your going tell me I can't do that either. I called eBay and everything is just for fine if you follow the rules and Tbird I have already had offers for the model 25 and the 1894 for 50 dollars a gun and that's from guys on this site. I have eighty of them do the math tbird

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2015 at 10:35am
And you kick me off this site I don't care
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2015 at 10:46am
??????      Something wrong with this whole picture!!
Ejwills
gladiator View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gladiator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2015 at 10:49am
Yes a little fishy there are not 1000+ air guns in those pictures [ but he had time to count them]
old collector shooter
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2015 at 11:14am
Originally posted by dustinhemmingsen@yah dustinhemmingsen@yah wrote:

4500. This is the lowest I will go and sorry that I made you guy cringe so hard. Tbird don't say "you might get your money back if I sell them separately" don't add your two sense if you don't no what your talking about I now what type of deal I got here I guess I will separate them and sell them on eBay and let me guess your going tell me I can't do that either. I called eBay and everything is just for fine if you follow the rules and Tbird I have already had offers for the model 25 and the 1894 for 50 dollars a gun and that's from guys on this site. I have eighty of them do the math tbird

You need to read exactly what I typed before you open your mouth pal. I said that you may even get "MORE MONEY" if you separate them, not make your money back. People here were just trying to help you out but with an attitude like yours I really don't think anybody would help you anymore (I know I sure won't!!) I have been collecting for a while now just like most of the other people on this forum and we know what sells and how to sell it but you sure won't get anymore help from me, that's for sure. Oh ya, if I see any of these on Ebay you better believe I will be the first person to report them! Ebay DOES NOT allow BB guns to be sold on their site unless they are inoperative....period! I was going to let you know of someone who may have bought them from you but you can go pound salt now....good luck!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2015 at 11:19am
That's fine and for other guy on this site that sells on eBay this is the guy that reports you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic