Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1000+ daisy and other brands bb guns for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEBIRD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2015 at 7:05pm
Send me an e mail from my profile, I am interested in a 20 rifle purchase If you decide that is a quantity you could let go. Thanks
FREEBIRD View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEBIRD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2015 at 7:17pm
He must have found a buyer
daisy addiction View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2015 at 8:09pm
I wondered what happened about that. He must have sold the second set that he found also.
dustinhemmingsen@yah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2015 at 10:50am
Well guys the two deals that I had fell through. What's going to happen now is I have an auctioneer buddy that went haves and haves with me and they're going to go up for auction 150 at a time so roughly 3 auctions. The auction or first auction will probably be the end of January. And how I'll get you guys involved is I'll put absentee bids on any of the BB guns that you guys want. The auctioneer is going to give me 2500 dollars and I get to keep 30 of the guns and the rest will be split half and half like I say. What I need to do now is go through and split the BB guns up three ways for three different options each split I do I'll post pictures and let you guys put sealed bids on there of what BB guns you want. I hope I didn't piss anybody off by doing this, just trying to get most of my money back out of this I feel this is the easiest way to do it. When I do this I'll start a new topic tO. If you got any questions please call me 1402 7411100
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2015 at 4:00pm
I see that you took my suggestion.  Although you may not get as much as if you sold them yourself, I think that you will be pleasantly surprised.  This is a quick way to dispose of a large collection of bb guns.  There is certainly a lot less hassle doing it this way.  Good luck with your auctions!Thumbs Up 
Steve
dustinhemmingsen@yah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2015 at 6:31pm
Thanks iceman and like I said guys be ready for when I post the auction bill on here, you can give me your bid on any single gun, only other thing is your responsible for postage fees. If you guys have any questions fell free to call me 14027411100
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic