Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1866 Cowboy Outlaw Repeater

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2020 at 9:37pm
Man ,where in the heck are y'all finding those bargains , I just see the $60.00 one's .
Realshooter
BB1Shooter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BB1Shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2020 at 11:29pm
Change your Zip Code to 92260 & check out the price at the Walmart in Palm Desert.

I was at that store a week before the price dropped. Clerk in airgun Dept. told me they were going to soon be clear-out most replica and military looking airgun in California.

They didn't have much stock, and none of the 1866 Cowboy airgun, when I was at the store. So they must have received their order of them, just before they made the decision to clear-out. That's probably why they still have them in stock.

Yes, stores in other states have it at $59.
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2020 at 8:24am
Walmarts in my area don't have or never stocked this cowboy model. I have noticed that they are discounting and not restocking all air handguns. One sales clerk said he heard they might be eliminating the air handgun lookalikes. So far, the air rifles still have shelf space. As far as Daisy's, the Red Ryders, 105 Bucks and 880's are all good and not discounted.

I'm glad they still carry them. WM is my main source for new RRs and Bucks when I want to do a new project.
Air-It-Is
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2020 at 11:25am
I know this isn't the best place to rant ...followed by one ! , Walmart king of Chinese lead filled toys , dog treats , flammable Halloween costumes , low paying jobs with few if any benefits is making America safe ....PLEASE !!   
Realshooter
Crowlogic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crowlogic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2020 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by MarvMar MarvMar wrote:

Anybody have any hands on experience with this one?
It's on e-bay for about $60 and Pyramid Air for about $70.
Looks good, and description is impressive????

I have the Barra 1866.  It is a heavy very powerful rifle.  It's major flaw is the plastic receiver.  While it looks gorgeous in the brass plating it has a tendency to crack where the stock is inserted.  As I write this I am waiting for the replacement rifle Barra is sending me due to the cracks in the old one.  I hope Barra gets smart and changes the receiver to metal.  Brass plated aluminum would work nicely but would add to the msrp of the rifle.  However I would pay and extra $20 for a receiver that doesn't crack.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic