Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1894
    Posted: January-06-2019 at 8:28am
With acquiring this 1894 collection, I have an extra Cody Buffalo Bill NIB. Serial no. 58, for sale. I believe there were only 700 made. Also selling a NRA rifle set with boxes.
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2019 at 4:45pm
A while ago, some of us went through the exercise of documenting all the different 1894 versions we could find.  The thread is here:

http://forum.daisymuseum.com/a-collection-of-1894s_topic7876_page1.html

I'm sure I'm not alone in asking if you have the ability and desire to add to our archive of pictures, could you send them along?  I'd happily do the legwork of adding any you're willing to share to our post.  Ltssvn at gmail dot com.  We didn't really post box pictures, more just gun pictures.  And I completely understand if you have sealed boxes not wanting to open them just for pictures for us!  Heck, I wouldn't do that either ;)  But if you have loose guns we don't have, or boxed guns we don't have, I'll happily post those images too.   

Either way, congrats on your collection!

keenkutterrick View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2019 at 7:05pm
Id be more than happy, to post pics. Although I'm new to this forum and from what I've read, I'll need a degree in computer to get pics on this site. Email me at daisubbgun2@hotmail.com.
Thanks
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2019 at 8:25pm
I tried, and the email bounced.  Might you have a typo in there?  

Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2019 at 9:18pm
daisybbgun2@hotmail com
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2019 at 9:21pm
Are you wanting just 1894 BB guns, or 1894 noise makers, and cork guns also?
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2019 at 11:36pm
That email worked!  Message sent.  Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic