Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1961 DAISY MODEL 97 BB GUN RICOCHET SOUND RARE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2020 at 12:34pm
Pretty rifle Mark , shoot , I am getting close to needing a scope or dot for about any shooting  outside of my well lit  shop , yes anytime you get a 97 or like gun not sounding all that great make sure that the lever that spins the drum is : long enough as they can get a pretty good bend in them , no heavy grease or oil on the parts , small clear disc is not broken and that the small wire is hitting the drum and resting on the disc , oh and grease built up on the underside of the forearm will muffle some of the sound too . after seeing your improved 96 I may have to rescue an old 99 that is in very poor condition , shoots perfect but man is it ugly LOL .  
Realshooter
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2020 at 11:38pm
I will make a note of that ricochet mechanism info- thanks!!
Dannop2 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2020 at 11:38am
You bet .
Realshooter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic