Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st Variant Daisy No. 111, Model 40

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2022 at 6:38pm
Hi, I know that this is an old post, however, I have an original 111-40 that was sold May 1940; they were advertised initially in April of 1940; it was quite a find.  I sold most of my 250 air gun collection but retained a few gems; wish I retained more!!!  My interest has changed to firearms, have some WWII Japanese and German rifles, a Marksman 12 cal. .22 and assorted pistols.  Still have a yen for the air guns though.  (3 July 2022)
Semper Fi
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2022 at 7:27pm
I'm guessing you know of the site, but in case not there's a seller, "Empire Arms" out of FL. They send out emails occasionally with an advanced 'for sale' listing with descriptions and photos of each specimen. It's a great tool to learn about military firearms including current pricing.

This is their homepage: https://www.empirearms.com/rifles.htm

This is the email list signup:
We have a private MAILING LIST  which will get you all new items we acquire e-mailed to you 24 hours in ADVANCE (as well as much other useful information not available elsewhere).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic