Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2021 Schedules

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2021 Schedules
    Posted: February-01-2021 at 11:49am
This is not strictly a Daisy topic, however, has anyone out there got an inkling of the resumption dates for the airgun shows in Ohio and Kalamazoo Michigan?   I occasionally check the websites but so far haven't found anything definite.   Last year would have been my first experience with them.   Unfortunately the pandemic put the kibosh on my plans. I'm hoping to try out at least one of them this year.    
Air-It-Is
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2021 at 1:40pm
Airitis....I'm 25 miles away, and the gossip around here is that there will be no show in Findlay, Ohio.
Two hours away from Kalamazoo...Dennis Baker from Baker Airguns is the director of that show and says probably nothing this year.
Darn...    The Findlay web is kinda hard to find...Use "FLAG CITY, TOYS THAT GO BANG"
Marv, NW OH
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2021 at 2:31pm
Thanks Marv.   I have been able to locate the web sites but am glad you have some scuddlebut. Needless to say, lm disappointed, once again.   Guess I'll go have a good cry. 😢
Air-It-Is
plymouthairrifle View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plymouthairrifle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2021 at 4:51pm
The Findlay show date is set for June 12.    Go to flagcitytoysthatshoot.com for details.

I do not know about other shows.
Wes Powers
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2021 at 9:34am
Thanks for the updates!
Gary
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2021 at 10:46am
Thanks.   I'll check it out.
Just did. Already planning to make the trip to Findley Ohio.   Might even rent a table!
Air-It-Is
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2021 at 1:44pm
The Midwest and Kalamazoo web sites don't have schedules for this year.   I hope Findlay Ohio gets a ton of support.   Is anyone else planning on attending?   
Air-It-Is
keenkutterrick View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2021 at 7:55pm
I’m planning on it.
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2021 at 3:28pm
The show is expecting a big crowd. I talked to them and already booked a room at the hotel. There are so many vendors that I might not be able to get a table! They will call me back in a couple weeks to see how much space is available (covid spacing considerations).

I can hardly wait. If I get a table or not, we're gonna be there either way.
Air-It-Is
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2021 at 6:44pm
FWIW,   I checked the websites for the shows in Columbus and Kalamazoo.   They're on! One in July and one in August.   Don't know if I'll make either of those but ya never know.

I wonder if anyone makes a Daisy COVID mask? I can just imagine the Happy Daisy Boy wearing one. Lol
Air-It-Is
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic