Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

22 cal made for Daisy in Scotland 230

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rakstuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 22 cal made for Daisy in Scotland 230
    Posted: March-07-2005 at 5:28pm
I found a Daisy 22 cal made in Scotland with the number 230. Does anyone have any information on it or know anything about this gun. It is good condition has nice wood stock and shows no rust. I t is  missing a couple of screws. I'm interested in value range and when it was made? Thanks for all and any help
Buddha
mikek5510 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikek5510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2007 at 3:37pm
I to have one and was curious please let me know thanks
mrbbgun View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrbbgun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2007 at 2:29am
your 230 was made in the 60's. It was also sold in a model 220 and 160. Average retail is about $125.00 in nice condition.
Mr BB Gun
mikek5510 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikek5510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2007 at 3:53am
thank you
Colin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 4:34pm
Hey,

I have a daisy model 160 made in Scotland. does anyone know where i could find spare parts to it?
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 7:31am
There are parts available for these air rifles .E-mail me if you want the source for the parts. Ejwills.
Ejwills
congress1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote congress1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2010 at 6:29am
Hi,
 Looking for the site and seal parts for a daisy 230 pellet gun, can you help me?

Thanks!
SEutsler
bvaughn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvaughn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2010 at 2:45pm
I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE LINK FOR PARTS ON MY MODEL 230. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.  BRIAN  bvaughn9501@comcast.net
luigi53a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luigi53a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2011 at 9:30am
Ed,

My name is Luigi and I have a 22 Cal pellet gun model 250, made in Scotland. You mentioned in one of your posts that you knew where parts could be found for these guns and to email you for that information. The problem is, I don't know your email address. Do you still have that information available? I would also like a manual, if available that shows a break out of the gun's components. Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks, and have a great day.
Luigi
mike0010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike0010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2014 at 11:20pm
Hi,

I realize this thread is pretty old, but I believe you are still active on this forum, and I thought perhaps you (oldwizzer) would be able to help me with the source for parts for the Daisy (Milbro) 230. 

I am trying to restore this old piece, since it is very much like my old Diana Model 27 (which unfortunately I no longer have Cry), albeit a smaller version!  The previous owner must have allowed water to get into the barrel, since the first couple of inches of the chamber section of the barrel was badly crudded up with gun and rust - can hardly see the rifling there, and the rear sight blade (the spring as well) is missing.  I would like to replace the barrel if possible, but will settle for just being able to get the rear sight blade!

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic