Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

777 rear sight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAISYDON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 777 rear sight
    Posted: January-05-2018 at 12:24pm
Any ideas where I might get a rear sight for the 777? Any help is appreciated.
thanks   Don
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2018 at 2:26pm
That will be a very tough find. You would need a 777 parts gun. I'm not sure that anyone has parted out a 777. They are too easy to restore with current 717 parts. I'm not sure if a basic 717 sight will fit but I would not be surprised. That would be easy to source at Daisy Parts and would cost no more than a few bucks. 
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
DAISYDON View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAISYDON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2018 at 3:43pm
Thanks for the reply. I have 717 rear sights but am going to try to find 777. I have a red dot on it now and really like it. Again thanks.
DAISYDON View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAISYDON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2018 at 7:31pm
Holy Moly--- Got to thinking about this. The sight was on the gun but was very loose. So I took it apart and the previous owner had not put the nut that holds the screw to tighten the sight in the right place. Repositioned it- tightened it and wahalla.-- All is fine now.
Thanks to all who looked and gave it a thought or two.

Shoot straight and give God the Glory.
Don
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2018 at 11:27am
Clap
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic