Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

840C Grizzly, 845 Target, 914 Range Master

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 840C Grizzly, 845 Target, 914 Range Master
    Posted: February-16-2020 at 5:17pm
Here are an 840C Grizzly, an 845 Target, and a 914 Range Master.  These all share the same action as the 840, being single pump pneumatic, bb repeater or pellet single shot. They're great basement / training guns, though I have used a regular open sight 840 outside for fun plinking past 25 yards. 

What makes this group of guns so fun is together, they represent all the major sighting systems on rifles today.  The 840C has open sights, or can be scoped. The Target has a good little peep sight with interchangeable front sight inserts.  The Range Master comes stock with a simple peep, but I bought another rear sight block and opened the peep hole so it works more like a ghost ring sight.  So, users can experience all the different sight types on the same light weight, easy to use platform, with the same benign mouse fart firing pop.  There's nothing at all difficult or scary or intimidating about these guns.

Anyway, we had our fun with them and have moved along, so maybe they should as well.  I would like to sell them together, as that is how they represent the most fun.  But if that fails, I'll break them up.  As for pricing, let me know what you're willing to pay, and I'll tell you what I paid for them, and we'll see if we're close.  I know these aren't hot, big ticket guns, and won't be surprised if there aren't any bites.  But, I thought I'd offer them here first. 

Please email me if you have any interest in one or all, and we can talk more about better pictures and prices and such.  They're all in pretty darned good shape, and work as they should.  Oh, and for those who find it important, the 840C and 845 both come with their boxes.  I think the 914 was on a card that has long since been lost.

Thanks for looking!

Ltssvn@gmail.com

cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2020 at 1:55am
That's a nice group of shooters you have there, Vince! I especially like the 914- you don't see them very often at all.

Good luck with the sale.

Mark
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2020 at 3:27pm
Thanks Mark!  

The Range Rifle is sold.  Anyone with any interest in either of the other two?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic