Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

95 on eBay... smh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 95 on eBay... smh
    Posted: December-07-2017 at 6:03pm
https://www.ebay.com/itm/182938010885?_trksid=p5411.m570.l5999&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI182938010885.N36.S1.R1.TR3
Average condition at best. I might ask "what am I missing?", except we all know there's no accounting for ebay bidders and their egos.
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2017 at 7:10pm
Don't think you're missing a thing. To me, that would be about $15 at a yard sale. Of course I'm a bit on the cheap side, when it comes to bog standard Daisy's. 
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
zipper28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zipper28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2017 at 3:40pm
I would agree. While I am happy that ebay is allowing more people to list airguns and we're seeing more older RR's because of it, the prices on some of them are surprising. I'm all for paying up for condition but many of the offerings,IMHO, don't warrant what they are selling for. Oh well  might be a good time to unload your lesser quality pieces. The buyers don't seem to care.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2017 at 12:35am
I chalk it up to bidders who get way too caught up in some misplaced sense of pride- "I'll be dammed if this guy's gonna show ME up!!" type of thing. Heck, that run of the mill 95 went for more than I paid on eBay for a very nice model 107, one of the last Plymouth versions (REG. NO. A02xxxx). That particular gun went almost immediately to a legit collector, as I 'm not one myself. (One of the oddest deals I've been a part of- it was upside down where I was asking the buyer to pay less and he was asking me to sell for more!) In the end I'm satisfied it went to a good home where it'll be appreciated and well cared for.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic