Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

95B Dismantling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chainsaw1968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 95B Dismantling
    Posted: May-07-2018 at 8:52am
My 95B hasnt been used in over 20 years & has seized up.

I want to restore it & have removed stock, lever, trigger,  & forearm. But cant see hoe to remove the plunger.

Any ideas?
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2018 at 11:44am
Jack, here is a link for a service manual that shows you how to disassemble the model 95.  Copy and paste in your browser.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/576299/message/1309996863/Daisy.++Service+Manual+for+Daisy++Lever+Action%2C+Gravity+Feed.++Models+102+-+111+-+95%2C++etc
Pat
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2018 at 10:52pm
Did you try some non detergent motor oil down the barrel and in the oil hole?
I have had guns that wouldn't cock or would cock but not shoot come to life with a little lubrication.
Sometimes the gunk built up over years builds up and slows down or sticks the seals to the side.
Gary
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2018 at 6:21pm
I wonder what 'seized up' actually means? Like, did the lever cock but then the gun won't shoot, or will the lever not move to cock the gun, or does the lever move w/o cocking it, or does the trigger not release the plunger for a shot, or the trigger doesn't engage the plunger, or what? If the OP could expand on this a little, we might could offer something more specific.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic