Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Christmas Story movie script

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisystar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Christmas Story movie script
    Posted: November-10-2013 at 7:42pm
Hello, I just joined Daisy Talk. (Never been on a Forum.)
   I have something that might be of intrest to Daisy Collecters. It's an original "A Christmas Story" Script. Before they were able to film the movie, they had to have permission of Red Ryder Enterprises and Daisy. This is the script that was sent to them. I want to sell it, but I'm not sure where to do that.
daisy addiction View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2013 at 11:18am
  Cool! Any pics?
daisystar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisystar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2013 at 1:08pm
I have pictures but don't know how to post them. Sorry, I'm technologicaly challenged.
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2013 at 8:13pm
Probably the best financial return would be to contact the Daisy Museum, and ask about a tax deduction donation; what you have is undoubtedly very rare, and high priced but who would be able to prce I out is the question.
Semper Fi
daisystar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisystar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2013 at 7:52pm
I actually have numerous file boxs of Daisy History. My Father was with them for over 30 years. I'm giving some things to the Museum, but I don't make enough money at my job to end up with a higher "tax deduction donation" than what I make per year. Thank you for the imput. Do you think this is the sort of thing for ebay?
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2013 at 5:51pm
eBay or Gun Broker, either one might be okay
Semper Fi
daisystar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisystar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2013 at 12:14pm
Thanks
Shotcaller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2013 at 2:53pm
Did you ever list or sell this script???
daisystar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisystar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2013 at 4:53pm
No, I was trying to follow the script with the movie yesterday. There are a lot of things that were in different order. The name of the dept. store is different. Some stuff left out of movie and vice versa. The chinese restraunt isn't in the script. In the script they open their presnts on Christmas Eve.
This script would have been before they even secured the actors.
Still not sure what to do with it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic