Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air Force Rocket command

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4stans1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air Force Rocket command
    Posted: January-19-2011 at 7:32am
Looking for a Air Force Rocket Command Daisy Rifle or parts for same. If you have one or any parts let me know.  Stan   967
SVH
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2011 at 12:15pm
I have seen only 2 listed at auction in the last two years, so that should give you an indication of  a time frame that you may be looking at.  I bought one of those two, but it would take one heck of an offer to pry it out of my hands.
Semper Fi
harley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 4:28am
they are not that hard to find ive had a few of them keep checking auctions there was just one up i have one in the box but wont part with it i gave it to the grand babby she loves it no interest to me i love the older wood stock guns pre 1940
4stans1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4stans1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 4:44am
Thank for getting back to me.  trying to put together an Annie Oakley rifle with the Oakley Rifle stock I have.   If you find any parts I could use let me know.  Again  thanks.   Stan
SVH
DaisyBBgunner View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBBgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2011 at 5:54am
Not sure how you'd use a Rocket command gun with an Annie Oakley stock, except for screws, internal parts, etc.  The AO frame is gold or brown and the Rocket gun is blue with rocket silk-screening.  Daisy sold only the pop gun version of the Annie Oakley.  I've seen one Model 80 that's been turned into an AO BB gun, but I don't believe it is a production gun.  I have variations of both the Rocket and Annie Oakley guns, but like Will, it would take a crow bar and serious cash to get them!
Gary Garber
daisybbgunner@aol.com

rhelmuth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhelmuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2011 at 3:10pm
I have a good condition Model 110.
Ron H
4stans1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4stans1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 5:24am
What is a model 110?    Do you have any Pics?   Stan
SVH
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 6:41am
Stan
The model 110 is the modle number for the Air Force Rocket Command bb gun
stevec
4stans1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4stans1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 7:42am
Is it for sale? If so do you have a price in mind?   Any Pics (if for Sale or Not)  stan
SVH
IssySae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IssySae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2023 at 8:17am
Do you still own this rifle?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic