Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air Force Rocket command

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2023 at 4:14pm
This post is about 12 years old
Stevec
IssySae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IssySae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2023 at 5:36pm
I understand the age of the forum. I am looking for one of these. It is worth a shot to ask. Excuse me for not stating the obvious age of the forum.
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2023 at 8:19am
Just trying to be helpful. You don't have to be rude
Stevec
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2023 at 8:53am
Originally posted by IssySae IssySae wrote:

I understand the age of the forum. I am looking for one of these. It is worth a shot to ask. Excuse me for not stating the obvious age of the forum.
Real nice attitude... smh
Segata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Segata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2023 at 8:58am
I would make a fresh wanted post, that way it's apparent its a new request rather than an old thread although due to rarity chances will be very slim.
I would recommend searching the usual suspects like ebay if you're in the US or the various used Air Gun sites, your chances may be higher and by all means ask collectors but be polite as even if they can't help you they might be willing to put you in touch with someone that can.
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2023 at 4:11pm
Yeah. Most people say " I know this is an old post but . or they say Thanks did not notice that" Making a fresh post was a real good idea. Maybe it will come to him as it makes common sense to do that. It is so OBVIOUS to do so LOL
Stevec
Segata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Segata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2023 at 9:01pm
Well given he's offended 2 long standing members within his first 2 posts he may not come back lol, I wouldnt mind one myself but I know that besides not having the funds I've likely got more chance of getting the Pope to do the Can Can than finding one here, same with the Christmas Dream, heck even the 25 seems to have gone Hens teeth as our Daisy coverage is a bit lacking.
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2023 at 8:29am
Trouble with finding items here is most of the people here are looking and KEEPING what they have LOL
Stevec
Segata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Segata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2023 at 9:19am
Yeah and by time they are giving them up they are usually past posting lol
twocompassheads View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2023 at 6:10pm
Well seeing that everybody is talking about it I might as well post a picture of one.  Not mine but I had the picture.  

Keep On Plinking
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic