Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air Force Rocket command

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2023 at 9:52pm
Good idea, Dennis. Some Rocket Command details and a not-a-Rocket-Command model 110. 

A tip for seeing more photo details- right click on image and select "open image in new tab". Go to the new tab and by clicking on the image, you can see it full size instead of resized to fit the forum post:

Segata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Segata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2023 at 6:01am
I suppose that could be a way to sort one here, make a replic from a 1938, not something I could do right now mind and wouldn't be fully accurate, but close enough to enjoy.
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2023 at 8:54am
At one time I had the Rocket Command BB gun and pop gun. Might have to see if I have one of them left. Got to check my sold list.
Stevec
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2023 at 5:25pm
Sold the BB rifle. Think I might have the pop gun version but packed away in boxes. Might check next couple of days
Stevec
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic