Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air gun collection up for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air gun collection up for sale
    Posted: June-24-2017 at 9:17pm

Please NOTE; all items in my collection have been sold as of 8.30 PM jUNE 27; see note on by last posting this subject.  

I have been collecting air guns beginning in 2009, and have ammassed a holding of 200+ air guns and pistols.  Whenever I acquired a specimen and it was not functioning, I sent it to Dennis Baker of Mt Victory, Ohio for restoration.  I have many commemorative specimens.  Also several "loved hard" airguns also, but most are in very nice cosmetic condition.

Have some 2 rare overstamped Daisy 141s as 142's; Poney Express; Gold Rush; Firemans; Youth of America; NRA centennial 1894's' Buffalo Bill Scouts(one with original box); and many others. Many 179 pistols or the 700 special editions. 1874's with octogon barrel, one in black, the other in "brass"; several 1874's your ask what and I will let you know if I have it.

If you are looking for a Daisy item send me an email at Clfmustang@aol.com.  Or you may call me at 
617 924 8618 after 1:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thrusdays; other days, after 6:00 PM.

i have made arrangements for a bulk buyer to look things over sometime after June 27, but not sure how much he will be willing to pay.  

If interested, you may start calling this weekend.

Will Clifford
semper fi
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2017 at 6:50am
Will,
Just tried sending an email and it was returned...no such address?
Marv

Marv, NW OH
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2017 at 8:32am
Just tried again...think you have an extra "i" in your address.
Marv, NW OH
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2017 at 6:18am
Marv, thank you for the editingSmileI am slipping in my olde age!!  And thank you for your purchase; as indicated, you can return it if you are not entirely satisfied.  It is Clfmustang@aol.com, and I corrected the first posting.

I shipped the Model 94 early this AM; expected delivery date is Friday.
semper fi
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2017 at 6:45am
Some of the rare items going on the block: FOR THE SERIOUS COLLECTOR

Except for the last two items, everything has been SOLD effective 8:30 PM 27June2017.  I contemplated holding back some other items besides the last two, but the offer was too good to pass up.  A individual came up from Pensacola, Fla to the Boston area on a toy buying expedition that included BB guns, and I leaped at the opportunity to see if I could divest myself of a attic, living space and basement cluttered with over 200 air guns and accessories.  He ran a pilot TV slot as "Toy Scout," emulating "American Picker," and we wish him the best.

It has been a good run; I have met some fine folks via Daisy  and the Daisy Talk Forum, and plan on continuing my association with the Forum.  While I am still not elderly at nearing 82 (I work 4 to 5 hours, 5 days a week) and try to make it to the local gym three times a week, I am beginning to feel that inevetable slowing down process; lawn mowing and raking does take a toll; snow removal is okay, have a powerful snow thrower, but....I just keep on plugging.

Smilethat's my wife smiling, she now has much more "free" space again, and she does not have to shout "Wife on board" when she comes down the basement steps while I am shooting up a storm.

Three (3) Number 141 Daisy Defenders (Daisy sold about 234,000 of this Plymouth model) This specimen is referred to as the KOREAN WAR DEFENDER.

Two (2)No 141 Daisy Defender Repeaters overstampted with 142, and the |||||||||||||| obliterating the "Forced Feed" stamping. (No one knows how many of these went out of the Plymouth factory; management used every part they could fit from one model to the next, and obviously they had some excess barrels from the 141 production run) (RARE)

Three (3) No 142 Daisy Defender Repeaters (Daisy sold approximately 181,000 of these specimens)

Two (2) Model No 107 Trombone Action Pump Gun specimens from the PLYMOUTH factory, whcih shut down the production line after 29,000 were manufactured, April 1958; production was resumed at the Rogers factory from 1958 to 1964.  (RARE)

One (1) Model N o 107 Trombone Action Pump Gun from the Rogers factory.

One (1) No 107 Daisy Buck Jones Junior Pump Gun No 105 overstamped with 107, a Plymouth gun, (RARE) Full story upon inquiry.

Also many commemoratives, Christmas Story specimens 20th and 30th Anniversaries, several other models.

One (1) Red Ryder and Little Beaver (new in the box w/comic book

Some NRA Special Editions 1894 Carbines, and  M179 Pistols

Six (6) Daisy Model 179 Pistols from the special 700 production run Daisy made from collecting parts from all over the world in order to raise funds for the Daisy Museum.

I retained the below items, along with three original copper banded Red Ryder Carbines from 1940; there were 3 others that I let go.  Also retained a old Benjamin Franklin bolt action pump gun, nice old relic; and a Red Ryder Carbine Model 1938, and a 1938B, told my wife I just had to keep my hand in. Oh, and a couple of pistols for indoor target plinking.  Anyway, there were over 220 rifles and pistols in the lot, plus wow, so many accessories, plus dozens of old Daisy cast iron cap guns and Crosman 357 and's and 38T's; also one of those blue Air Force Commanders, oh man, so many I wish I had retained but they had to go.  Really do not have seller's remorse.....much. Confused
==============================================================
One (1) Daisy Red Ryder Model 1938A, reworked into a Model 1938A-B; you have more than likey never seen a Red Ryder stamped Model 1938A.  Full story upon inquiry.

One (a) Daisy Model 111A; reworked into a Model 111A-B; you have more than likely never seen a Model 111A stamped as such. Full story upon inquiry.
===============================================================

Inquire, and I will get back to you if I have what you are seeking.

Clfmustang@aol.com, or call 617 924 8618 

Will Clifford

semper fi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic