Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airgun Show in Ohio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airgun Show in Ohio
    Posted: November-08-2019 at 4:25pm
Wondering, does anyone plan on attending the Midwest Airgun show in Findlay Ohio next April 18th? Is it as much fun as it looks on the web? It would be an 8 hour drive for me but I've been tempted to attend for the last few years. I've seen lots of pix of DAISY stuff there. Even Mrs. Airitis wants to go. I might just have to capitalize on that!   
Air-It-Is
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2019 at 4:54pm
I've been there for each of the past three years. This is the biggest show I've ever attended...guns sell for next to nothing to $1000's. Last year I bought 3 "Factory Reconditioned" break-barrels for $90 total. Original price tag on each box was over $100 !!! The seller must have had 20 or more left...and since it was the last hour of the show...he threw in 3 scopes !!!
JG Airguns has LOTS of parts...Baker Airguns has a huge display, and more vendors than you can count. Gotta see it to believe.  

Marv, NW OH
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2019 at 6:49pm
I've been toying with the idea of being a vendor to unload a few of my "relics" and maybe some of my projects. Do you think there would be any interest at the show? Tables are pretty cheap from what I saw.
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2019 at 9:53pm
I've heard it's one of the best shows. I'm a long ways away but maybe someday...
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2019 at 7:38am
Too far for me, but sounds like a fabulous show.  Sounds like a fun road trip for the Aititiss.
Be Prepared
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2019 at 5:20pm
Hey C.M. Too far is just a state of mind. Could be a fun road trip. Not everything has to be a "one tank of gas" proposition. Besides, I hear Ohio is lovely at that time of year!
Air-It-Is
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic