Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airgun Show in PA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airgun Show in PA
    Posted: January-25-2024 at 5:18pm
Hey airgun friends. Keep April 27th open. We're having an airgun show in Carlisle PA. The website is   Centralpaairgunshow.com

We're expecting lots of Daisy's and others. Let me know if you can make it.
Russ
Air-It-Is
Scottie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2024 at 12:53am
I would like to go,but that is a little bit too far for me.It would be a good 6 hour drive-one way-from where I live.I hope it is a success though.I do go to some of the Carlisle Fairgrounds car shows/swap meets every year though,so I know the area well.While we are on this topic,does anyone know anything about the old Findlay BB Gun show?I know the promoter sadly passed away just before last years show,but they still had it on.And they sadly but understandably said it was going to be the last one.But there were people talking at last years show that somebody was talking about putting a show on in Kent,Ohio.I haven't seen anything online.Maybe someone knows something about it?
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2024 at 1:17pm
Scott, unfortunately you are correct about the Findlay show. I haven't heard anything about Kent. None of the bb gun folks I talked to have mentioned it. Let us know if you hear something.
Russ
Air-It-Is
Banjoman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2024 at 3:23pm
Sadly Kalamazoo is also no longer around. Covid killed it and Baker was its last big sponsor. A lot of good people there.
Semper Quarens
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2024 at 1:19pm
We have requests for about half of the available tables already. I, of course, will keep a couple for myself. Daisy Outdoor Products is sending a RR to use as a prize and Joe Murfin from the Rogers Daisy Airgun Museum offered to send one in honor of the show. If any of you folks are interested in reserving table space, contact me at
centralpaairgunshow@gmail.com
Russ
Air-It-Is
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2024 at 7:36pm
Correction, Daisy Outdoor Products supplied something really cool.   The model 1999 large loop Camo Crbine! These are no longer offered at the sale price so someone will be the proud owner from the show. I might even toss in a couple of my own customs. Ya' never can tell. 🙂
Russ
Air-It-Is
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2024 at 2:58pm
Response has been great. We have vendor requests from 6 states! There are only about 20 tables available so if any of our friends from this forum are considering reserving one or more 🤔 this may be a good time to pull the trigger. (Pun intended) Again, the website is Centralpaairgunshow.com
A special email address to reach me is
Centralpaairgunshow@gmail dot com
Russ
Air-It-Is
twocompassheads View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2024 at 5:12pm
Russ,  Seeing that some of us are on the other side of the earth so to speak.  Could you take pictures of the show and show us some of the tables of guns that showed up.  It would be interesting to see it.
Dennis
Keep On Plinking
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2024 at 5:48pm
Dennis, I plan on taking pix or having someone volunteer to do it. Who knows, my mug might even grace the camera! 🫣 lol
Russ
Air-It-Is
twocompassheads View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2024 at 12:30pm
Thanks Russ, looking forward to seeing them.
Keep On Plinking
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic