Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airgun Show in PA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2024 at 8:49am
Just a quick note. There's just 2 tables available for the show on Saturday April 27th. If anyone is interested now would be a good time to get them. With only about 4 weeks 'till showtime, things are getting close. (And the excitement builds!) We have special items from the Daisy Museum, Daisy Outdoor Products and Rest-O-Mod Daisy.
Russ
Air-It-Is
Oldgeorge View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldgeorge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2024 at 12:44am
I miss one we had here in northern California last year looking forward to that years one .
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2024 at 4:57pm
A quick FYI. We are now sold out of tables for the airgun show on Saturday April 27th 2024. This is a good thing for those planning to attend and brouse/buy. There will be lots of neat stuff and plenty of helpful vendors with valuable information. Also ample parking at the venue. I hope to see many of you there.
Russ
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2024 at 6:43pm
Well done on filling all the vendor tables! Bodes well for all who attend. I hope you'll be able to take some photos... Thumbs Up
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2024 at 11:15am
Just came back from my favorite flea market where I used to buy tons of airguns of all types and conditions. Only saw two and could not justify the price of either. That makes the upcoming airgun show even more coveted. I have to fill in the gaps! Lol
Russ
Air-It-Is
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic