Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arvo Ojala Holster Rig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sixgun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arvo Ojala Holster Rig
    Posted: January-29-2005 at 5:33pm
Does anyone know where I can get   a Arvo Ojala gun rig that was made at Daisy in the late 50's and 60's
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2005 at 1:00am

HI

What pistol was this made for.Was it made for the 179 model.Give us some more info,did it have a belt too,bb or cap gun holster

Stevec

sixgun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sixgun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2005 at 6:12am
Stevec,  Honestly  I do not know, but what I do know is that,in around '59 Arvo Ojala sold the rights to the Daisy corp to make these gun rigs and came to Rogers to show them how to produce them. I saw one in the museum and it had a Daisy BB gun in it .There was a ad next to it that told about all the stars Arvo had taught to fast draw. I do not know if this was made for a Daisy or like his regular gun rigs.Any info would be helpfull. I am also looking for a booklet that Daisy put out called "spin a sixgun and fast draw"
Thanks Again
Steve M 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic