Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

bayonet for Model 40

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2014 at 9:29pm
It looks good to me as well. Already up to $220.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
daisy addiction View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2014 at 9:45pm
  Lot to pay but I guess if you need it to complete your model 40 it might be worth it to you.
davidh5000 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidh5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2014 at 7:02am
It was worth $320.05 to somebody.
I'm not buying anymore BB Guns.

I'm not buying any less either.
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2014 at 7:38am
Wow, I  am going to keep my eyes open now for them. Scarce as hens teeth.
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidh5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2014 at 8:07am
Around $300-%350 seems to be the going price for a decent original one. I have one that looks to be in about 95% and am looking for a gun in the same condition, All the ones I see like that have been refinished.

Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2014 at 9:22am
   Would you say the ebay one was decent shape?Thought about getting a 40  ,now I know what to look for in a bayonet.
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidh5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2014 at 9:55am
It looked decent, but it's hard to say without actually seeing it. There may have been pits under the rust.

Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2014 at 10:03am
Ok,thanks david
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2014 at 10:25am
Not that long ago, I noted that the bayonets were going for $400 up to $700 on Ebay. They vary in condition ie rust, bent, missing rubber tip etc. I have noticed that the prices on bb guns, bayonets, etc. have dropped. It appears to me that most everyone's disposal income has tighten up. This bayonet was an original one that indeed had the rubber tip and was straight. However, it did have rust issues. In my humble opinion, I think the buyer got a good buy.
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2014 at 10:55am
 I probably should have bid on it !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic