Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Buffalo Bill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nealbone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buffalo Bill
    Posted: July-04-2020 at 7:54pm
I just found a Buffalo Bill  Limited edition on eBay Smile for My Collection! of 1894's  very hard to find  anymore for sale. I was looking for a long time for one! that makes #6 in all.  this is getting to be an Expensive addiction!Wink
Bone!
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2020 at 9:20pm
Great score- congratulations!
daisyaddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote daisyaddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2020 at 1:52pm
Great find .Always wanted one for my collection .Clap
keenkutterrick View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2020 at 8:14pm
Now you need the Cody Buffalo Bill, but hang on to your wallet. I sold one last year for $1200.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2020 at 11:47am
Yikes!! lol
nealbone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nealbone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2020 at 12:04pm
keenkutterrick What is a Cody Buffalo Bill ?  got a picture of one?

Bone!
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2020 at 1:01pm
Rick is the authority, but it may be the one shown a few posts down on page 1 of the 1894 thread here: http://forum.daisymuseum.com/a-collection-of-1894s_topic7876.html
BB1Shooter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BB1Shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2020 at 3:30pm
Nealbone, please share a pic of your new addition. 

I have 2 Daisy Buffalo Bill's. One is a Daisy 1894 newer version (plastic lever & receivers) with wood stocks, Buffalo Bill Cody/Cody Wy. 150/100 Centennial Edition. 

The other is a Buffalo Bill Scout, Western Carbine, 3030 model. This one is a bit different than other Daisy Buffalo Bill Scout 3030's, I have seen pictures of. It has a plastic butt plate, not the silver metal ones most of the other ones I have seen have. And it is about 1.5 inches shorter than all my other Daisy 1894's. But it still has the Buffalo Bill  Chief of Scouts round emblem on the plastic stock, the ring on the barrel band, and the same stenciling on the receiver, as other Buffalo Bill Scout versions. 

It's serial number on the barrel is L900614. So I suspect it was made in Dec/79.

Can anyone advise about this? I understood they made a number of slightly different versions of the Buffalo Bill Scout 3030 model, other than the one that was exclusively sold at the Cody Museum. Is this one of them?

BTW, I love the wood stocks on the 1894. Daisy should reintroduce the "classic" 1894, spring action BB gun with 40 shot BB capacity that loads thru the receiver, metal lever & receiver and real wood stocks. Make it shoot at around 350-400 fps & every father/grandfather will buy one for their child/grandchild.

Thanks

cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2020 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by </font><span style=font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 700;><font size=3>BB1Shooter</font></span><font size=3> BB1Shooter wrote:

Daisy should reintroduce the "classic" 1894, spring action BB gun with 40 shot BB capacity that loads thru the receiver, metal lever & receiver and real wood stocks. Make it shoot at around 350-400 fps & every father/grandfather will buy one for their child/grandchild.
I'd buy one in a second!
keenkutterrick View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2020 at 11:41pm
The Cody Buffalo Bill has a picture of Buffalo Bill on the receiver, and says Land of Buffalo Bill, Cody,Wyoming. Sane box ad the Scout... I'm not smart enough to put pictures on this site. I wish there was a forum, where you could post pictures, without having to have a degree.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic