Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christmas Story 30th Anniversary Red Ryder?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDAHOAUGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2013 at 9:09pm
I purchased the 30th Anniversary Christmas Story coin and BB Tin. I figure once the gun is released and I get my hands on one, these items will go very nice together as a set. I own many fine firearms to include my most recent additions of a Henry Golden Boy in .22 MAG and a .50 Cal Traditions Kentucky Pistol, but I am really excited about getting a Daisy Christmas Story BB Gun!! Funny...huh? I'm interested too on how members will be notified so we can purchase.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. 2nd Amendment
Shotcaller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2013 at 4:27pm
I'm starting to wonder if a 30th anniversary gun will actually materialize...
IDAHOAUGER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDAHOAUGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2013 at 7:51pm
OK, I just asked the question via e-mail to the museum and they e-mailed me back to confirm that the 30th anniversary Christmas Dream Red Ryders are being produced now!! A release date has not been set yet, but all members will get a letter in the mail to notify them that the guns are available for purchase along with directions on how to place an order and you are guranteed to get one with your membership #!
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. 2nd Amendment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2013 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by IDAHOAUGER IDAHOAUGER wrote:

OK, I just asked the question via e-mail to the museum and they e-mailed me back to confirm that the 30th anniversary Christmas Dream Red Ryders are being produced now!! A release date has not been set yet, but all members will get a letter in the mail to notify them that the guns are available for purchase along with directions on how to place an order and you are guranteed to get one with your membership #!

Great news!!!!   Thanks for posting this info, I cannot wait. I became a member just to buy one of these guns.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2013 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by IDAHOAUGER IDAHOAUGER wrote:

I purchased the 30th Anniversary Christmas Story coin and BB Tin. I figure once the gun is released and I get my hands on one, these items will go very nice together as a set. I own many fine firearms to include my most recent additions of a Henry Golden Boy in .22 MAG and a .50 Cal Traditions Kentucky Pistol, but I am really excited about getting a Daisy Christmas Story BB Gun!! Funny...huh? I'm interested too on how members will be notified so we can purchase.

I just ordered the tin and coin too. I figured it would be cool to have the whole set when the gun comes out. I just ordered the 50 inch leg lamp from actual the Christmas story house in Ohio. Im going to have a nice little display area in the house this year for the holidays.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDAHOAUGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2013 at 7:48pm
The Dasiy Museum Team just posted the following message on another Christmas Story Red Ryder Thread.....great news!!

Thanks to all of our Friends of the Daisy Museum, collectors, supporters, customers. and Daisy Talk members for their patience. The Daisy Museum will, this fall, issue a numbered collectible Daisy Red Ryder with walnut stock and forearm, and compass and sundial in the stock to commemorate the thirtieth anniversary of the production of this design of the Red Ryder which was produced as a prop for, then marketed after the debut of the classic movie. The Daisy Museum will first offer Friends of the Daisy Museum their membership-numbered guns and additional guns. Afterwhich remaining available numbers will be offered on the website to the public. Again, thanks for your patience. As more details become available, we'll try to keep you updated on this site. The Daisy Museum Team.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2013 at 8:13pm
Looking forward to more details on this release!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2013 at 9:01am
Has anyone heard anymore on the release date for the 30th anniversary LE model yet?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDAHOAUGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2013 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Shotcaller Shotcaller wrote:

Any updates on a 30th anniversary model? When the previous anniversary models were released what time of the year was it?

I found out today that the anticipated release for the 30th anniversary Christmas Story model is sometime in October!
Daisy Museum View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisy Museum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2013 at 9:48am
Yes.  The Daisy Museum will offer an exclusive limited edition 30th Anniversary of "A Christmas Dream", the Red Ryder which, in 1983, for the first time included a sundial and compass in the stock.  A maximum of 2,500 guns will be produced and numbered from 0001 to 2500.  The gun will feature walnut stocks and forearms and come in a retro-style package with an authenticity card.  Production will begin in October.  Friends of the Daisy Museum will be notified by mail, offering them the opportunity to purchase their Friend's numbered gun and to reserve additional guns.  Once the Friends guns orders have been fulfilled, the issue will be opened to the general public, probably in November, at the Museum's giftshop and online at www.daisymuseum.com.  No guns will be offered to the public until the Friends orders have been processed.  We'll update you on Daisy Talk as we have more definite dates and information.  We appreciate your patience.  Thanks for your interest in this gun and for supporting the non-profit Daisy Airgun Museum. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic