Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christmas Story 30th Anniversary Red Ryder?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDAHOAUGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2013 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by IDAHOAUGER IDAHOAUGER wrote:

I purchased the 30th Anniversary Christmas Story coin and BB Tin. I figure once the gun is released and I get my hands on one, these items will go very nice together as a set. I own many fine firearms to include my most recent additions of a Henry Golden Boy in .22 MAG and a .50 Cal Traditions Kentucky Pistol, but I am really excited about getting a Daisy Christmas Story BB Gun!! Funny...huh? I'm interested too on how members will be notified so we can purchase.
In addition I also bought this cool Red Ryder Pocket Knife and very fitting, it has a small "BB" maze in the handle. I would like to take the gun once I get it and the 30th Anniversary BB tin and coin along with this knife and make a nice set maybe purchasing and cutting out some of that spongy type padding you get at any craft store to display these items in the box with the rifle. Should make for a very nice and attractive set. http://www.smkw.com/small/knife/NV249.jpg
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. 2nd Amendment
Shotcaller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2013 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Daisy Museum Daisy Museum wrote:

Yes.  The Daisy Museum will offer an exclusive limited edition 30th Anniversary of "A Christmas Dream", the Red Ryder which, in 1983, for the first time included a sundial and compass in the stock.  A maximum of 2,500 guns will be produced and numbered from 0001 to 2500.  The gun will feature walnut stocks and forearms and come in a retro-style package with an authenticity card.  Production will begin in October.  Friends of the Daisy Museum will be notified by mail, offering them the opportunity to purchase their Friend's numbered gun and to reserve additional guns.  Once the Friends guns orders have been fulfilled, the issue will be opened to the general public, probably in November, at the Museum's giftshop and online at www.daisymuseum.com.  No guns will be offered to the public until the Friends orders have been processed.  We'll update you on Daisy Talk as we have more definite dates and information.  We appreciate your patience.  Thanks for your interest in this gun and for supporting the non-profit Daisy Airgun Museum. 

Great news, I cannot wait!!! My Xmas decor will be complete this year! Could you post a pic of what the final gun with packaging will look like by chance? Also, how much will the gun cost?   Thanks again!
Daisy Museum View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisy Museum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2013 at 1:04pm
Just a quick update from the Daisy Museum.  Letters to our Friends of the Daisy Museum, offering the 30th Anniversary Christmas Dream gun, were mailed on Monday, 9/30.  If you are a member, you should receive your letter this week.  If you are a Friend and do not receive a letter by Monday, 10/7, feel free to call the Museum in case we need to correct your contact information.  "Friends" may call the Museum (479-986-6873) to reserve their Friends-numbered gun and additional guns.  Once we have processed all of the Friends' orders, we'll open the issue up to the general public, on or about October 18th.  At that time, any unclaimed "Friends numbers" will be available to the general public.  We will email our sales and newsletter database, put it on the Museum's website (www.daisymuseum.com) and have it available for walk-in sales in our gift shop in Rogers, Arkansas.  There will be 2500 guns produced with walnut stock and forearm, laser-engraved logo, sundial, number (i.e. 212 of 2500) and inset compass.  The gun includes a certificate of authenticity card, is packaged in a retro package and shipped in a single shipper box.  The price is $89.99 plus shipping (and Arkansas tax if shipping to Arkansas).  Your credit card will not be charged until the gun is shipped.  The Museum will email or call you to inform you that your gun has shipped and to let you know the exact charges.   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2013 at 9:20pm

Just a quick update from the Daisy Museum.  Letters to our Friends of the Daisy Museum, offering the 30th Anniversary Christmas Dream gun, were mailed on Monday, 9/30.  If you are a member, you should receive your letter this week.  If you are a Friend and do not receive a letter by Monday, 10/7, feel free to call the Museum in case we need to correct your contact information.  "Friends" may call the Museum (479-986-6873) to reserve their Friends-numbered gun and additional guns.  Once we have processed all of the Friends' orders, we'll open the issue up to the general public, on or about October 18th.  At that time, any unclaimed "Friends numbers" will be available to the general public.  We will email our sales and newsletter database, put it on the Museum's website (www.daisymuseum.com) and have it available for walk-in sales in our gift shop in Rogers, Arkansas.  There will be 2500 guns produced with walnut stock and forearm, laser-engraved logo, sundial, number (i.e. 212 of 2500) and inset compass.  The gun includes a certificate of authenticity card, is packaged in a retro package and shipped in a single shipper box.  The price is $89.99 plus shipping (and Arkansas tax if shipping to Arkansas).  Your credit card will not be charged until the gun is shipped.  The Museum will email or call you to inform you that your gun has shipped and to let you know the exact charges.   

I have mine on order, I cannot wait!!! This will finally complete my Xmas decor!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2013 at 9:20pm

Thanks again Daisy Museum!!!
JIM66 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JIM66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2013 at 9:36pm
I notice that the front forarm band on the 30th Anniversary Christmas Dream is either gold painted or brass plated is it the way the picture was taken or is it a true gold tone, also it didn't show the other side, will it have Red Ryder as well ?. I needed to ask to clear my mind or whats left of it, but just remember a dumb questions only relate's to the one's that know the answers Handshake.. Jim
IDAHOAUGER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDAHOAUGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by JIM66 JIM66 wrote:

I notice that the front forarm band on the 30th Anniversary Christmas Dream is either gold painted or brass plated is it the way the picture was taken or is it a true gold tone, also it didn't show the other side, will it have Red Ryder as well ?. I needed to ask to clear my mind or whats left of it, but just remember a dumb questions only relate's to the one's that know the answers Handshake.. Jim

Don't know the answer abount the gold band but YES, it will have the Red Ryder logo on the otherside. I have 3 on order myself!
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. 2nd Amendment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2013 at 12:50am
Originally posted by IDAHOAUGER IDAHOAUGER wrote:

Originally posted by JIM66 JIM66 wrote:

Don't know the answer abount the gold band but YES, it will have the Red Ryder logo on the otherside. I have 3 on order myself!

I'm thinking about ordering a couple more myself!
JIM66 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JIM66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2013 at 2:35pm
I looked at the pucture for afew min's of the 30th Anniversary Christmas Dream and I'm sure it is either brass plated or a gold tone. I don't think Daisymuseum would put a picture up with so an obvious gold color; then send them to us with a black band...CHeers

PS: I was going to buy four ( 4 ) 30th Anniversary Christmas Dream's but I purcheased a ment condition 111-40 RR, and a funny thing it had some 1.75 cal BB's I cut one in half to make sure. I think I will frame them one per frame lol..only 11 of then well 10 now sense cutting one in half Smile.
IDAHOAUGER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDAHOAUGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2013 at 12:50pm
Just got back from a deer hunting trip a few days ago (I did not get a buck this year but wonderful just being in the October woods of Idaho) and saw I got my e-mail from the Daisy Museum with my receipt for the three 30th Anniversary Christmas Guns! I am assuming they have shipped? Anyone know how long it normally takes to arrive once you get your e-mail notice? Thanks for any info.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic