Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

COLLECTION OF BB GUN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOYCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COLLECTION OF BB GUN
    Posted: July-16-2017 at 4:44pm
I HAVE A COLLECTION OF DAISY BB GUNS  AROUND A 150 I WOULD LIKE SELL EVERY THING AS A COMPLETE COLLECTION . MY WIFE DIED JAN 28  OF THIS YEAR AND SHE WAS A BIG PART OF HAVING THE FUN OF GETTING THEM. SHE USE TO LOVE TO SEE ME WORK ON THEM. NOW I JUST  CAN,T GET INTO IT ANY MORE . I GUESS AFTER LOSING TWO WIFE WITH CANCER . SOMETHING JUST DON,T SEEM IMPORTANT ANY MORE.  DOSE ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WERE I CAN START. I  LIVE IN ROCHESTER MN  ironman1941@gmail.com
Fran
dennis65 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennis65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2017 at 4:54pm
give me a call on them dennis 402-672-7170
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2017 at 9:20pm
Very sorry to hear of your loss. I too share this thing with my wife. The folk on here are nice people. You may want to start by putting a list of your Daisy's on here. American Airgun Forum is free to list on. I would only accept USPS money order or Paypal.....preferably USPS MO. Gunbroker is a good "pay to list" auction site for guns.....much like Ebay. Be painfully critical in your descriptions of your guns. Take the best pictures of them as you can and be prepared to email the pictures to perspective buyers. They will want to see what they are buying. Good luck to you. 
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2017 at 10:08am
I too am sorry to hear about your loss.  Please call me as well at 417 529-0267.
Boley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2017 at 12:43am
The fuse's advice is sound and well thought out. Am also sad to hear of your loss.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic