Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

couldn't help myself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2019 at 12:30pm
Just emailed you the pics Vincent. Thanks for posting them for me. Hey Mark, the 917 was made in 1981 and has the diamond in the forearms. Lot # J102876
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2019 at 12:36pm
Thanks for the skinny on the 2001 and 2002!  All the things we do for a sake of curiosity... :) 

And, folks, here are the pictures of the 917:

the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2019 at 7:41pm
Thanks for posting the pics Vincent. I actually had some time on Sunday and did a complete reseal on the 917. Even that tiny oring on the thing that serves as a valve stem. Back to shooting great. I did take out the flat spring to make the trigger lighter. Now I need to decide weather this becomes a shooter or trade bait/sell worthy. I am not a collector!! Cool
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2019 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by the fuse the fuse wrote:

Just emailed you the pics Vincent. Thanks for posting them for me. Hey Mark, the 917 was made in 1981 and has the diamond in the forearms. Lot # J102876
Thanks, making note of that info.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic