Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Craigslist-No BB guns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Craigslist-No BB guns
    Posted: May-09-2017 at 2:52pm
Hey All
Had some BB guns listed on Craigslist and they were removed.Found out they do not allow BB or pellet guns.Has this happened to anyone else
Stevec
John in N.B. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John in N.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2017 at 3:06pm
That's news to me. I thought that site was a regular free-for-all.
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2017 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by John in N.B. John in N.B. wrote:

That's news to me. I thought that site was a regular free-for-all.

Same here. I don't use it but I talk to people that buy them from there. Perhaps they just don't police it very well.
Gary
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2017 at 4:19pm
Hey All
When they emailed me that it was flagged and remove it also sent areas to go to check things not allowed and it was like ammunition, guns,bb guns and pellet guns.This is from the Nashville, TN atea
Stevec
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2017 at 5:43pm
Craigs list is, primarily, a community policed site. Anyone can flag an item they see that they think is inappropriate. When an item gets enough flags it is automatically removed.....period. So you either have to get a BB gun before it's flagged or look in areas of the country where folk are more tolerant. I have found alot of nice guns on CL.....back when I had the time and patience to do a national search....everyday.  Confused
I did get burned a couple times as well. I have searched CL recently and still found a bunch of BB guns on there......none I was interested in. I'm sure I'd find some if I was real dedicated.  I don't do it more than once a month.....just don't want to spend the time. I have plenty of guns now, for heaven's sake.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic