Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CROSMAN PELLGUNOIL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tmendo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CROSMAN PELLGUNOIL
    Posted: February-10-2020 at 7:43pm
Can I use this oil to oil my Daisy 25, and Red Ryder guns (the "oil hole")?  Can't seem to get a straight answer online. Thanks.
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2020 at 10:21pm
Opinions vary, but Pellgun oil is fine for Daisys.  Others will disagree.  It's just a Ford/Chevy, chocolate/vanilla, Ginger/Mary Ann type of matter.
Be Prepared
twocompassheads View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2020 at 10:29pm
BSAGuy
    I'm a Mary Anne sort of guy, Ginger was too plastic and required a lot of upkeep.  Somewhere I read that the PELLGUNOIL was only for pellet guns and not good in bb guns.  But it doesn't matter to me because I don't use it anyways.  I wonder if she is still on that island?
Ride and Have Fun
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2020 at 10:57pm
Actually, Pellgunoil is fine- if overpriced. You get a quarter ounce of motor oil that I figured out in 2017 was worth right at 5 cents. You can read more here: https://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,17521.15.html
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic