Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy 130th Anniversary Swap Meet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OK Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy 130th Anniversary Swap Meet
    Posted: May-13-2016 at 10:57am
I thought I would post some pictures of previous Red Ryders included in the registration items of previous Daisy celebrations. If the Daisy folks have an objection to these, please feel free to remove them.

Only Daisy knows what the gun will look like for the upcoming celebration.

Here are pictures of 2008 50th gun. There were only 189 of these made for the celebration.

Friend of the Daisy Museum #353

Being a kid with a Daisy-priceless
OK Ken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OK Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2016 at 11:15am
This post is of the Daisy Red Ryder I received at the 2011 celebration. This gun is one of my most prised BB guns. The pictures really don't do justice to this gun. This gun was produced for Daisy's 125th anniversary. The image on the stock is etched into the wood.

Friend of the Daisy Museum #353

Being a kid with a Daisy-priceless
almyjmoore View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almyjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2017 at 6:23pm
I have no idea what this posting is trying to say.
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2017 at 6:30pm
It looks like Photobucket is starting to charge for image hosting, and the images that were posted using that service before are going to be replaced with the above images.  That stinks!

cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2017 at 10:03pm
Yep. Photobucket may just KICK the bucket after pulling this crap. As if all the pop-up spam and other intrusive ads wasn't enough to fill their pockets, now this? I honestly do not think folks will support them any longer. They might squeeze a few subscriptions from those who's property is being held hostage, but in my opinion anyone else who has a choice will run, not walk away from there for good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic