Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy 2202

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tblair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy 2202
    Posted: January-25-2015 at 9:37pm
This spring I want to take my daughter out shooting for the first time with my first gun which was a Daisy 2202. Just noticed the extendable stock is gone. Does anyone know where to get parts or has a non-mint condition rifle they would want to part with? If so please email me at skukuzke@yahoo.com
Thanks
tblair
IGot2P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IGot2P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2015 at 11:13pm
Can't help you with the stock but if you do get another one for parts I would be interested in one of your magazines.

don@dongares.com

the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 6:48pm
Interesting things are shared back and forth every day here. Welcome.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2015 at 3:35pm
Welcome. This is a forum for Daisy airguns and Daisy related products. And though we welcome you
to this fine forum it is not an advertising forum for education products, as such if it's about something
Daisy thats what we are about. Enjoy.

Ejwills.
Ejwills
pointerman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pointerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2015 at 10:19am
I have a line on a model 2201 with a wooden butt stock and the poly fore arm I might be interested in moving it the wooden stock would fit the 2202 Let me know if you are interested I might make a pats gun out of it and I would sell just the stock.  Let me know

geena View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2017 at 3:29am
Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next post.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic