Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy and Crossman Guns for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy and Crossman Guns for Sale
    Posted: March-07-2014 at 8:04pm
Still have some guns for sale and will try and get some pictures for those that wanted them .1ST gun is a Daisy 177 Target special in great shape except for a two tiny initials ( DW ) scratched into the paint but not the metal on the left side by the trigger , has a warped grip and shoots pretty good at about the same power as new ( which wasn't much ) after the 20 WT oil trick ( thanks Pat ) . The 2ND is a Daisy 1894 in good shape and complete but has wear around the lever and a few small faint places here and there , the worst is the metal but plate where it is scuffed from resting , it shoots pretty weak but I am trying the 20 WT trick here as well . The next is a Crossman Powermatic 500 in great shape and complete with just a few very faint wear marks but it leaks out after the first shot . The last is a Crossman Autoair II BB / Pellet / dart pistol in like new shape with a flip up barrel for the pellets or darts and a spring loaded magazine for the BB's and is and fires them as fast as you pull the trigger but it leaks out after the first shot . All of these have been in storage for 20 years or more so may have some pretty dried up seals . Thanks for looking and any advise on price would be appreciated . 
DannoP View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2014 at 8:06pm
PappyWagner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PappyWagner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2014 at 8:22pm
Pics of the 1894 ?
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie ?"
DannoP View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2014 at 5:26pm
Hey PappyWagner , send me an email or your email address and I'll send them to you , couldn't get them to upload to this site , thanks -Dan      danpoin27@hotmail.com
JW. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2014 at 7:41am
Howdy,I'm interested in 1894.How much are you asking. & do you have pictures?thanks JW.
JW.M
DannoP View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2014 at 12:06pm
Yes , I have some pictures but can't get them to upload here but give me your email or send me one and i'll send you some pictures : danpoin27@hotmail.com . As far as price , not sure as it shoots very weak but is in very good shape and everything works and I did try some 20 WT oil down the barrel but still practically runs out the barrel .  
JW. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2014 at 12:48am
how much do you want for win 1894--215-760 7231 thanks give a call
JW.M
DannoP View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2014 at 7:05pm
Just sold the 1894 .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic