Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy bb guns on auction site

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy bb guns on auction site
    Posted: July-02-2017 at 11:18am
A seller has started listing a collection he came into, haven't seen anything that I've wanted to bid on but there may be others coming in the future. These guns are on GB and he has an ebay store. I'm not affiliated in any way, just passing this along.
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2017 at 3:37pm
Laughing my butt off; this was my collection.  Have fun with it; I really miss it already but my wife is happy as a lark. If anyone has any questions about any of these items, email me at Clfmustang@aol.com;

there are multiple specimens of the items listed, 4 of the Model 179 made into 700 specimens to support the Daisy Museum years ago, new in the box.  Many others, new in the box; it was a really great collection, with rare specimens that I outlined in my initial post.  I think he is researching them with experts to determine a price.
semper fi
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2017 at 3:58pm
Will, I have top bid on 12 of your guns...Probably to good to be true, but I'm gonna' own at least one more.
Wish you would have held on a bit longer.
I have made numerous purchases with fxtoys...even sent him some of mine and he sold them....before I was allowed to sell on e-bay.
Nicest (???? !!!!) thing about him...he only took 35% commission !!!!!!
Marv
Marv, NW OH
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2017 at 10:45am
Will, am I to understand you have already sold everything to FX? 
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2017 at 2:23am
Yes, except for the few items that I have noted in my original posting/listing.
semper fi
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2017 at 2:25am
Marv, the opportunity occurred really fast, and although I was somewhat reluctant to part company with my 200 plus little buddies, it was time.  I do miss them somewhat, however, my wife is really smiling.

semper fi
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2017 at 5:16pm
Wilfred, what are you going to do with all that free time you'll now have?

Ed.

Ejwills
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2017 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by oldwizzer oldwizzer wrote:

Wilfred, what are you going to do with all that free time you'll now have?

Ed.

ConfusedIt's summer time and need to put in more time taking care of my lawn which has been neglected for many years.  Last May had to replace the sewer line and fresh water line from street connection to basement; next week, July 10, work to replace roof shingles begins.

What else will I be doing?  Probably work extra hours to help defray the costs of the above work; the house is really quite valuable, but.....we have to live in it, and when and if sold, my wife and I will  probably be under ground somewhere.  Perhaps if we bought a hard backed tent we could live off the sale price?  Or a mobile trailer home?  

Seriously, I already miss just picking up any old BB gun and firing off a tube of BB's just to keep my eyeballs trained.  Have gotten into powder firearms, but now have to travel to a gun range and the traffic is tough. Picked up a M1911A1, will be searching for a 9mm, and a cal. .22 semi automatic to round off my intent, and pobbibly a Mosberg shotgun.  AR15 is overkill but the M4 shortened version is probably good for in the house protection, if required; no need for 00, bird shot will do just fine.

semper fi
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2017 at 10:27pm
Well, I only bid on 2, both were 111 Red Ryders. One has gone past my budget, and I'm outbid by the same guy, "c...s", on the other one in worse condition. Would have been nice to have just one old school Red Ryder but that's just not in the cards this time. Oh well.
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2017 at 11:13am
Cobalt,

I might be able to help with a 111.  Drop me a line if you're interested.  ltssvn@gmail.com

Vince

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic