Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Buck Collapsible Stock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cthulhupun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Buck Collapsible Stock
    Posted: July-25-2018 at 2:46pm
I bought a little $14 Daisy Buck Model 105 for plinking in the backyard. The stock was ludicrously short. So, I bought a cheap collapsible stock off eBay (for $7), hacked down the existing stock, and made this. You can take the hick out of northern Michigan...

Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2018 at 4:56pm
Very clever. The 105B's are designed for the youngest beginners. The next step up, the Red Ryder, is basically the same action. Adult size guns usually have more power. I like your ingenuity. Many good alterations have started with pure necessity.
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2018 at 6:03pm
That's cool!   Hey, if you're looking to get a little more punch out of it, adding a ~ 5/8" spacer that preloads the spring can really help boost power. You can see more info HERE.
cthulhupun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cthulhupun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2018 at 7:35pm
Thank you for the suggestion, but I'd rather keep the fps low, as it's just a backyard plinker (and it's a small backyard).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic