Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Buck Jones model 107

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Buck Jones model 107
    Posted: October-02-2019 at 4:30pm
Hi, 

I received a new air tube for the Buck Jones from JG Airguns.

Can anyone tell me the exact steps for installing it? I have it attached to the plunger and spring, the front washer is out of the gun and on the air tube, the trigger is out and the stock and cocking arm are off.

Any help that you can offer would be great, thank you.

Regards, gkenny.
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2019 at 5:12pm
Send me your email and I will forward the information I have on assembly/disassembly of the 107 Buck Jones
Pat
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2019 at 7:39pm
Dang.  There were some excellent pictures on Grant The Kiwi's site which has now gone dark.  Bummer.
Be Prepared
gkenny View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2019 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by 39hunter 39hunter wrote:

Send me your email and I will forward the information I have on assembly/disassembly of the 107 Buck Jones

Thanks 39hunter, you have it.
gkenny View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2019 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by BSAGuy BSAGuy wrote:

Dang.  There were some excellent pictures on Grant The Kiwi's site which has now gone dark.  Bummer.

That is too bad, what happened to it and do you think it will be put back?

Regards, gkenny.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2019 at 10:42am
Back in May, member "jackdog" posted some good info: http://forum.daisymuseum.com/instuction-manuals_topic8230.html

bangpla View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bangpla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2019 at 3:35pm

Now that we are talking about the Buck Jones 107, reminds me I have two of these in excellent condition and I will sell one of these, $275.00 including shipping.

I will be happy to send pictures, let me know.

tatankatoo@aol.com
Louie LeMaster
Vietnam Veteran 67-68
tatankatoo@aol.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic