Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAISY cap guns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 59Impala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAISY cap guns
    Posted: February-05-2024 at 6:45pm
Does anyone know which Daisy cap guns use the 2 and 3 piece bullets
Bill 1936sedan#sbcglobal.net
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2024 at 6:24pm
I have one, IIRC it's made by Nichols. The shells for it are 2-piece. These are some photos of the gun:

jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2024 at 12:14pm

MARK, Very nice Special Agent Magnum pistol!  Always keeping my eye out for one.
This gun did take the two piece bullets , but was originally designed and sold with the three piece bullets.
Made by Nichols.

The two piece bullet cap gun was Daisy's model N0. 3300, the Daisy Kid Peacemaker. (A Nichols Stallion 38).

All very neat cap guns...
The two photos are courtesy of the Nichols Cap Gun site.

Aim Straight
Bryno View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2024 at 9:17pm
I love this website you guys are awesome. I got to admit I have never seen anything like this I don't know anything about these guns. But I got to ask what are all the little bottles for how did they work I'm totally intrigued.
🤔
59Impala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 59Impala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2024 at 10:47pm

is your Daisy special agent for sale? if si how much
Bill
59Impala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 59Impala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2024 at 10:50pm
is your Daisy cap gun for sale?
if so how much
Bill
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2024 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Bryno Bryno wrote:

I love this website you guys are awesome. I got to admit I have never seen anything like this I don't know anything about these guns. But I got to ask what are all the little bottles for how did they work I'm totally intrigued.
🤔

If you’re talking about my first photo that shows the silver and red bullets. They are rubber bullets that get loaded into the cartridge that has a cap in it. When they’re fired from the gun, the rubber bullets are propelled out. It’s like a shooting shell Mattel fanner cap, gun sort of..      
Hope that helps.
Aim Straight
Bryno View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2024 at 6:28am
Yeah on my phone it looked like those things were a little bigger but now that you say that's the cartridge I get it thanks. What a very cool toys really is too bad they can't make things like that anymore.
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2024 at 11:16am
Close-up of the three piece bullets all put together.  A round cap is placed on the inside bottom of the 
brass shell then the lead bullet carrier is put in, and finally the rubber bullet is inserted into the carrier.
When loaded into the gun and bullet is struck by the hammer, the cap explodes and propels the rubber bullet out.

Aim Straight
59Impala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 59Impala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2024 at 1:32pm

is your Daisy cap gun for sale
Bill 281 732 776 3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic