Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy CO2 200

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riseandrun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy CO2 200
    Posted: December-12-2018 at 11:56am
Greetings all and an early Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Per the subject I have a 200 that I acquired from my brothers garage... He knows I have it. Lol. I've read almost every post on cyber space about these pistols and I've gotten to the point where I've had spuratic shooting, but never with a bb coming out the barrel! I kind of can follow the bb trail from the back, along the left side, over the barrel, down the right side until it goes down again to where the " slide" piece allows for one to go into the center piece.   (This is almost like over the river and through the woods) .
The CO 2 cartridge seals at least long enough to take a few shots... Do you think I still have a problem with the sealing end of things? I unscrewed the back spring part, but didn't take off the clip with the spring through the center. I've cleaned everything that came out easy and used lots of "daisy gun oil". I took the trigger out and turned the metal part around because I wasn't making very good contact with the center cylinder to lift it up. Sorry I don't have right names for parts. Next Google search will be to find a breakdown. Any input greatly appreciated.
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2018 at 1:07pm
Welcome Riseandrun,

This may sound too simple, but if there is a BB stuck in the barrel or just dirt/debris the BB may not be able to shoot out to the muzzle. Also to answer your question, Yes, a good seal of the CO2 cartridge is important. Check to see if the seat is damaged, dirty or missing. You should get many more than a few shots from each cylinder.
For future reference, the next time you pilfer something from your brother make sure it works properly.   
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2018 at 2:09pm
Never fixed one but I did bookmark some info for "just in case" that I'll add below. Note that cut/paste from a word doc totally fouls up the formatting, but the links work, so...

Good luck!

Riseandrun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riseandrun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2018 at 6:34pm
Thanks for the replies guys. I've read all those links..😄 I'm going to try to disassemble a little further, get an O-ring for the main valve component, and get some new bb's. Can anybody tell me if the piercing pin is screwed in or just pressure fit?   I know there's a piece that surrounds it. To look at it with a Jewelers magnifying glass it looks pretty pitted.
FREEBIRD View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEBIRD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2018 at 7:55pm
I've brought a few 200's and a 100 back to life shooting well. The trigger just "cams" off the bb elevator, in other words it just contacts enough to move it, and slip off. The piercing pin for the Co2 is held in from the factory with some type of urethane seal that usually is petrified and does not seal ( I pick it out and replace it with a very small o ring if that's the problem). You can replace the valve seal material (the same type urethane ) with an o ring and it will seal. Getting these working is largely dependent on the condition of the hard seals in the valve, and most I've seen are pretty good. They are a challenge but can be brought back. Be cautious, if they get too much or too little Co2 charge they will fire without warning or go into full auto mode, that bb elevator will run like a piston in an air compresorShocked
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic