Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy double barrel cork pop gun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy double barrel cork pop gun
    Posted: October-25-2019 at 1:35pm
I have a double barrel daisy cork pop gun that I know absolutely nothing about.daisy mfg.co.Plymouth Mich. U s a P A T. Is the only thing stamped between the two barrels. I poured a lot of 20 weight non detergent oil in it and got it working. When you pull the trigger little if any air comes out of the muzzle. Both triggers work and both disks in the barrels move up evenly and rapidly. Can anyone give me information or where I can find some. Hope I'm not offending anyone because this is a cork gun. It is a daisy and I like it. Thanks.
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2019 at 9:37am
Is this one of the small double barrels?
Daisy made one using the large double barrel BB gun frame but it should be marked as aModel 410.
Gary
Ronk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2019 at 9:20pm
This double barrel is about 21 inches long. Only markings I can find read daisy mfg. Co. Plymouth Mich pat . no numbers after pat.the gun is not real rusty. Those letters are stamped in between the barrels in the back . thanks.
jackdog View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2019 at 12:17am

I think you have the model 930 as shown in this toy catalog from the 1950s.... just my guess, It described as being 21 inches long.. check out the pic and description in the catalog and see if it matches your double barrel cork rifle.
Aim Straight
Ronk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2019 at 12:45am
The picture in the catalog looks like the one I have. Thanks for the picture and info.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic