Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Employee Newsletters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBBgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Employee Newsletters
    Posted: January-19-2021 at 10:57pm
As some of you know, I collect all kinds of historical Daisy paper items.  One part of the collection consists of old Daisy employee newsletters, both Plymouth (the "Daisy Idea" ) and Rogers (the "Daisy Aim").  
I have most, but not all, of the Daisy Ideas, but some, but not many of the Daisy Aims.
If anyone has an idea for helping me find more, I would love to hear it.  Thanks.  
Gary Garber
daisybbgunner@aol.com

Gumslinger View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2021 at 11:48pm
Funny, I was emailing Joe Murfin last week on another matter when the topic of Daisy Aim, etc, came up.
I believe he said the museum had a complete set. So much so that they were turning away submissions from former employees wanting to turn in such memorabilia. I suggested he package them up and sell them through the museum. Try giving him a buzz to locate your missing issues. Good luck, Jay
DaisyBBgunner View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBBgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2021 at 12:11am
Wow. Thanks!  I've been emailing Joe this week on another project.  I'll ask him!
Gary Garber
daisybbgunner@aol.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic