Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Metal Display Rack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DazyDays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Metal Display Rack
    Posted: March-27-2015 at 2:22pm
Guys,

In case anyone has missed seeing it, the Museum Store is now selling Daisy reproduced single metal display stands, but without the easily made wood base.

How long before we see these "vintage" display racks on EBay...?

DD
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2015 at 3:41pm

delete this window
Semper Fi
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2015 at 9:37pm
DazyDays:
I shopped the Museum Store and did no see any metal rack that you indicated.
Semper Fi
IGot2P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IGot2P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2015 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by willielumplump willielumplump wrote:

DazyDays:
I shopped the Museum Store and did no see any metal rack that you indicated.

It is under "gun displays" or you can go directly via http://tinyurl.com/qyg9sgm

daisy addiction View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2015 at 2:11pm
Or if you go to the top of this page and click on the Daisy icon and then store on the next page . It's in there under Displays if that's the one you are talking about for $14.99.Hope this helps.
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2015 at 3:11pm
Yes, Sirs, thank you so much for how to find them; ordered 10, to distribute to family members for Christmas, will give me time to fabricate the wooden shelf/base; I think spar vanish would be the preferred finish, it is long lasting and impermeable to moisture/water.

While at it I succumbed to many of the SALE items, will never pass up a bargain; and that wood box for $30 something looked really good. I remember getting hoodwinked when I first began with Daisy gear, on eBay bought one of those earlier $5.00 wooden boxes for $25.00 , someone really got in my knickers (lol, I wore them at one time , couderoy material, and boy did they squish-squish when you walked).

Also lots of museum coin pieces, and target boxes reasonably priced.

If you order a lot of gear, do not be alarmed at the high cost of shipping, they price each item as if a separate shipment, but as they consolidate your stuff, they consolidate the cost.

PS I tried looking up how to spell couderoy, didn't find it but noted CODGER:an elderly fellow, sometimes one who is eccentric. oh well.
Semper Fi
IGot2P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IGot2P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2015 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by willielumplump willielumplump wrote:

PS I tried looking up how to spell couderoy, didn't find it but noted CODGER:an elderly fellow, sometimes one who is eccentric. oh well.

corduroy

Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2015 at 9:41pm
Thank you IGo2P for the spelling lesson; ummm, do you have a prostate problem?
Semper Fi
DazyDays View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DazyDays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2015 at 3:26pm
Guys,

The new racks arrived today, and they are very nice indeed. Just some very small differences in a couple of the bend shapes, but so minor not to be noticeable unless you are real picky and looking really closely (and my original, used as comparison, may not be perfect either...)

I'd say they should go real fine on EBay, at oh, about $49.99 !
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2015 at 8:02pm
DazyDaze: Thank you for the information on the racks; they provide flexibility in displaying the air guns; I think I will somehow bind the wood shelf to the bottom, mine keeps falling out whenever I move it around. (an original)
Semper Fi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic