Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

daisy model 107

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clemens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: daisy model 107
    Posted: January-14-2020 at 4:47pm
I have a model no. 107 Daisy bb gun pump action, reg no 0803773, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how old it is. Also the inner barrel split some time ago, I sent it off to be repaired but it was lost in the post does anyone know where I might be able to get a new or second hand inner barrel for it. I hope someone can help, please.
Kind Regards,
Steve
Australia
ozzie
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2020 at 12:55am
The first position of the REG. NO. is a letter. Is it possibly a D? Your gun was made in Rogers, AR- this will be stamped into the top of the gun, too. Daisy quit making the 107 in 1964, so your gun was made sometime between mid-1958 and 1964.

Hopefully someone will have a lead on the shot tube you're looking for.

Good luck.
Clemens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clemens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:48pm
Hi Thanks for your help the rego number is G803773 of my 107, re the inner barrel I hope I have some success
Many Thanks for your reply
Steve
ozzie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic