Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy model 155

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RD Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy model 155
    Posted: November-04-2019 at 2:44pm
I bought a 155  this past weekend at an estate auction. It has no power plant in it. I already had several other parts guns and wonder if the power plant out of a model 105 will fit and work in it?Also, where to buy parts to replace the seals on it?
RD Davis
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2019 at 6:31am
The 105B piston is too big, you need a 7/8" piston, air tube and retainer pin that matches the air tube you're using. The 105B plunger tube won't work- it's configured for the plastic trigger module. If you have an earlier Daisy that used the 1-piece steel trigger, the plunger assembly might work if the piston is 7/8". If you need a powerplant email me and we'll sort it out.
RD Davis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RD Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2019 at 11:24am
Originally posted by cobalt327 cobalt327 wrote:

The 105B piston is too big, you need a 7/8" piston, air tube and retainer pin that matches the air tube you're using. The 105B plunger tube won't work- it's configured for the plastic trigger module. If you have an earlier Daisy that used the 1-piece steel trigger, the plunger assembly might work if the piston is 7/8". If you need a powerplant email me and we'll sort it out.

Thanks for the help. The trigger out of the 105 is steel and one piece.

Well!! I just got out my loupe and looked at the gun again and I BELIEVE it says 103, instead of 105. Either way, there is no B in the number. It is old, but it is a Rogers manufactured gun. 
RD Davis
RD Davis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RD Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2019 at 11:27am
OH and one more thing. I saw a guy on youtube who fixes old Daisy guns, he had a home made tool to help put the power plant back in, made it look easy. WAY easier than using screwdrivers and pliers. He recommends making that tool, but I cant find the video where he made his. Does anyone have a link?
RD Davis
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2019 at 3:07pm
The 103 stand a much better chance of working but the piston OD still needs to match the 155 compression chamber ID and I cannot say 100% if it will.

Tool may be this guy

RD Davis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RD Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2019 at 5:06pm
Yeah, thats the one.
RD Davis
RD Davis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RD Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2019 at 11:28am
Does anyone have a link where I can get new seals fpr the power plant?
RD Davis
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic