Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Daisy Model 21 (Double Barrel Airgun) For Sale!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Model 21 (Double Barrel Airgun) For Sale!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Model 21 (Double Barrel Airgun) For Sale!
    Posted: March-16-2014 at 4:01pm
Hello Forum,

I recently recovered a Daisy Model 21 Airgun from storage. I don't have any use for it, so I'm listing it here for sale.

I don't know much about the gun itself, apart from it's potential value. What I do know is that it has several scratches, nicks, and scrapes. My guess is that it was very well loved Tongue. I also know that it's missing a pin of some sort, and that it won't shoot at the moment. That's about as far as my knowledge goes, so hopefully the pictures will help you to decide if it's worth purchasing.

As far as pricing goes, just give me an offer that you think is fair. I'm guessing the gun has a value of $100-200, so that's what I'm thinking of as a baseline price. PayPal is the only payment method I'll accept, by the way. SOLD! 

Imgur album with pictures can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/Oj9yJ

Thanks!
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2014 at 6:40am
From what I can see from the pictures this gun is missing alot of parts. It appears to be just the "Shell" of the gun. It looks like it's missing both shot tubes, all of the firing mechanisms out of both barrels and the pin that you also mentioned. The gun also has alot of appearance flaws also (nicks, scrapes and scatches). I feel that the $600 asking price is way way over what this gun is worth (in my opinion that is). To me your looking at maybe $100 at best.
The $600 price would be for and working gun in good condition.
Talai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2014 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Tbird Tbird wrote:

To me your looking at maybe $100 at best. The $600 price would be for and working gun in good condition.
Well, the thought did cross my mind that $600 is too much... I'm just going to leave it for sale and wait for a more realistic offer then. Thanks for the input! 
daisy addiction View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2014 at 9:35pm
 I have a model #21 in near mint condition .Was going to ask $800 for it. 
davidh5000 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidh5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2014 at 12:49am
If the Stock sand forearm are in nice shape I have seen them go for around $150. This is basically a parts gun as it is now, worth maybe $200-$250 at best. While model 21's are fairly expensive and collectible, they aren't rare.
I'm not buying anymore BB Guns.

I'm not buying any less either.
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by davidh5000 davidh5000 wrote:

If the Stock sand forearm are in nice shape I have seen them go for around $150. This is basically a parts gun as it is now, worth maybe $200-$250 at best. While model 21's are fairly expensive and collectible, they aren't rare.
Looking at the pictures the forearm looked like it had some pretty good marks on it so that is why I was saying about $100. But that is just a guess on my part and I don't consider myself as any kind of expert so I may be off with my guess.
davidh5000 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidh5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2014 at 12:27pm
I know that complete working models with a lot of finish loss are available for around $375-$400. I just passed on a pretty nice one for $500
I'm not buying anymore BB Guns.

I'm not buying any less either.
Talai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2014 at 9:30am
I changed the original post to reflect the input about prices. Thanks for the help!
acmebeer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acmebeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2014 at 3:14pm
Hello. It's not to bad. It is missing the cocking link,shot tubes and what you think is a pin is actually a screw that holds the link in place. The internal parts might be in place. Hard to know until you look down the back side or the barrel :-). If the stock is not cracked it could go for $100.00 by itself. They are very hard to find! I agree with David, I'd say it's worth $200.00 to $250.00.
Dan.
dennisschn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisschn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2014 at 3:32pm
no its missing the pin that holds draw bar in has like a snap ring to hold it in I have the parts for it tried to buy it but they want paid with pay pal an I don't do have pay pal account so they woudnt sell it ive bought hunders of bb guns an never had any one turn down a postal money order so no deal here but gun looked good to me paint on forearm will come right off little paint scratches would buff out like buffing out a old car shot tubes easly had dennis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic