Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Model 21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rexron911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2018 at 6:58pm
I got a E-Bay listing pulled for a Buck Rogers Ray Gun for resembling a real gun. They insisted that a orange plug on it to make it a toy gun. I was not aware of a Space Ray Gun in the real world.
Okay, Black Bart, now you get yours!!!
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2018 at 9:01am
Originally posted by rexron911 rexron911 wrote:

I got a E-Bay listing pulled for a Buck Rogers Ray Gun for resembling a real gun. They insisted that a orange plug on it to make it a toy gun. I was not aware of a Space Ray Gun in the real world.

The information on Space Ray Guns is available only on a need to know basis. Since you probably don't have a tin foil hat or work for Ebay you are not on the list.LOL
Gary
ghunter11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghunter11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2018 at 1:11pm
Do you still have this gun for sale?
rexron911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rexron911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2018 at 3:18pm
To sell BB guns:

If you put the following for BB guns it will work:

"This listing complies with eBay's air gun guidelines found here and I will only sell and ship air guns to buyers in jurisdictions where permitted by applicable laws - http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/firearms-weapons-knives.html"

Toy guns?????????????

I guess toy guns need a orange plug??

I did finally sell my Ray gun locally.

Okay, Black Bart, now you get yours!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic