Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Model 21

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brisk75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Model 21
    Posted: June-15-2018 at 9:37am
I recently inherited a Daisy Model 21 double barrel. It has a little rust on it. Was curious on approximate value
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2018 at 4:40pm
There is one on gunbroker right now, not selling at $425. You could use that as a yardstick.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2018 at 6:21pm
Agree- auctions like Gun Broker and eBay are going to be the best bet IMHO.

Condition is VERY important to collectors as I'm sure you know. "A little rust" is really not enough to go by as far as condition. If you want the experts to take a wag at value you need to post photos. If you cannot figure out how to post photos you can email them to me and I'll host them for you.
cobalt327 at hotmail dot com
rexron911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rexron911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2018 at 10:08pm
At one time they were valuable in played with condition. Now to bring $1,000 or more they need to be nice. I have the 104, 21 and 410. I have listed a picture below of the 3 Daisy doubles.

To view picture below highlight, then right click and then click on open link.

https://imgur.com/a/CPWcTV3
Okay, Black Bart, now you get yours!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic