Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Model 25 help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmoor38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Model 25 help
    Posted: July-13-2018 at 4:32pm
How do I put the trigger back together?
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2018 at 5:08pm

First remove the take down screw and separate (or move) the barrel assembly from the receiver.  This will allow the safety bar lever to lower and rest on the bottom of the frame.  Remove the stock.  Check to make sure the trigger is installed correctly with the sear below the trigger screw, and then using your long needle nose pliers, grasp the long leg of the trigger spring and insert the spring deep into the cavity of the trigger.  The end of the long leg of the spring will rest on the safety bar lever and will hang over the bar about a 1/4" with the short leg pushing upward on the sear.  Now place the barrel section back into the receiver and replace the take down screw, (you can cock it and see if it works ok) now replace the stock. 

My email is on my profile, if you would like a diagram of the trigger spring installation.

Pat
Jmoor38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmoor38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2018 at 5:41pm
Thanks I emailed you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic