Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Model 325 2-Way Target Outfit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kend13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Model 325 2-Way Target Outfit
    Posted: April-15-2019 at 12:24pm
I am trying to find information on the Daisy Model No.325 2-Way Target Outfit.  The Set came with 2 Shot Tubes (BB & Cork) with Targets for each.  I am looking for the knock-down Cork Targets. I believe they were made from colored corrugated cardboard. 
I have attached the only picture I have ever been able to find that shows the Cork Targets (near the bottom of the picture with the Cork Shot Tube). 
Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.  

kend13 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kend13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2019 at 12:40pm

This is the picture for the post about the Daisy Model 325 2-Way Target Outfit.  
kend13 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kend13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2019 at 12:46pm
I am trying to post a picture of the Daisy Model 325 2-Way Target Outfit showing the Cork Targets I am referring to in the post, but it doesn't seem to be working. 
Does anyone know how to contact the administrator of this site?  The museum people told me he would be who I have to talk to about it.  Thanks!  
almyjmoore View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almyjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2019 at 3:29pm
Good luck. Pictures are possible on this site but very few members are willing to spend the time and effort to jump through the hoops from hosting sights to this site and it still doesn't work most of the time. I am included in this group. You might be better off going to GTA. It's easy to post the pictures and most of the members here are members there.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2019 at 5:14pm
You can try Postimage.com. it seems the easiest way to post on this site

Ejwills.
Ejwills
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2019 at 5:55pm
Ejwills
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2019 at 6:03pm

Ejwills
kend13 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kend13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2019 at 8:23pm
almyjmoore, What is GTA? I'll give it a try if most members here also use it.  Thanks!
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2019 at 9:14am
www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA       copy and paste in your browser.   Its an air gun forum.

Ejwills.
Ejwills
kend13 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kend13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2019 at 9:29pm
Ejwiils, Thank you.  I registered on GTA and am now waiting to be approved.  Hopefully someone on that site will have some info on the Model 325.  Thanks again, Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic